- About us
- Research in European Affairs
- Communication and Marketing
- Documentation Centre
- Projects in European Affairs
- Training in European Affairs
- Translation Coordination Unit
- Public information
- Europe Direct Bucharest
Conference: EU’s Reform and the Next Multiannual Perspective. New Priorities, New Objectives? Challenges for Central and Eastern European Countries
Romanian Journal of European Affairs (RJEA) is the first Romanian publication to focus exclusively on the European integration debate and on Romania's role in an enlarged European Union. Issued on a quarterly basis, the journal is largely distributed both in Romania and in prestigious universities and research centres in Europe and USA.
Romania and the accession to the Eurozone: the question is IN WHICH CONDITIONS! (study available only in Romanian)
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY - Romania and the accession to the Eurozone: the question is IN WHICH CONDITIONS!
Values and policies in the European Union: an international perspective
Policy Brief nr. 1: Cum se raportează Federația Rusă la Occident în prezent
The work programme with the public:
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday - 10 to 14
- Tuesday, Thursday - 12 to 16
The materials already borrowed can be returned daily from Monday to Friday from 10 - 14.
Welcome to your new Drupal website!
Please follow these steps to set up and start using your website:
- Configure your website Once logged in, visit the administration section, where you can customize and configure all aspects of your website.
- Enable additional functionality Next, visit the module list and enable features which suit your specific needs. You can find additional modules in the Drupal modules download section.
- Customize your website design To change the "look and feel" of your website, visit the themes section. You may choose from one of the included themes or download additional themes from the Drupal themes download section.
- Start posting content Finally, you can create content for your website. This message will disappear once you have promoted a post to the front page.